CNC Angle Steel Bar Punching, Shearing and Marking line
This line is fully automatic equipment for punching, marking, shearing of the angle line, which used widely in telecommunications angel steel tower industry, electric power fittings, warehouse rack, structural steel construction industries etc.
1. Adopts servo motor feeding system with high efficiency and steady high precision
2. The key parts of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic are international famous brand to assure the high and steady quality
3.The key cable (rotary coder cable, PLC cable etc.）imported from Germany , will not cause the accuracy error because of the signal interference.
4. Simple programming, easy operation, the user only need to input the parts size, hole diameter, stadia, parts number. Or can transform from CAD/CAM
5. The computer display by many language for easy operation, can display the parts drawing
6. Fully automatic process of marking, punching and shearing
7. Have the self-diagnostic function
8. Four shear functions, can be chosen freely (shear the front, back, both side shear, free of shear), can make sizing material
9. The machine equipped with retainer and pressing devices, suitable for the angle steel with bigger bending. Our company have made completely improvement on the front and back retainer device to make sure the new structure avoid the spring can’t be sprang after using sometime, which often happens in other companies.
|Function||CNC Punching, Marking, Shearing line for Angle steel|
|Angle Steel Size(mm)||16Mn||40*40*3–140*140*12||40*40*3–100*100*8||63*63*5–200*200*18|
|Cold rolling steel||40*40*3–140*140*12||40*40*3–100*100*8||63*63*5–200*200*20|
|Max. Punching Diameter*Thickness||Round hole||26*12||26*8||26*12|
|Punching Force (KN)||1000||800||1000|
|Max. Length of Blank(m)||9||9||12|
|Stadia Adjusting Range(mm)||20-120||20-100||20-160|
|Punching Dies Number on Each Side||3||3||3|
|Qty. Of Character group||3||3||3|
|Qty. of character in each group||12||12||15|
|Shearing Mode||Single blade||Single blade||Double Blade|
|Max. infeed speed(m/min.)||40-80||40-80||40-80|
|Programming||AUTO CAD OR Sample software|